Thursday, May 5, 2011

Week 1 Blog Post 4 Project: Publication AND Presentation

I am going to create an article AND a presentation from the work I've done with my Action Research Project. 


Here are the locations (and links) where I would like to try and get my paper published:





Journals


Here are the conferences (and links) where I would like to present my presentation:





Conferences



I have narrowed where I would like to submit for publication and presentation to these locations. These are not in the order I wish to submit. I believe that I have a very interesting subject matter and I want to share this information with as many people that will listen.


    1 comment:

    1. I certainly appreciate your ambition in both publishing and presenting your Action Research project. I am excited to see how your ideas unfold.

      Please be sure to let us know in which journals/conferences you're accepted!

      ReplyDelete